Finding Top Natural Talent
I’ve spent a lot of years studying successful people and have identified their talents, skills, and faces that enable them to succeed. During the study, these skills, characteristics, and top natural talents of successful individuals, you’ll realize that you possess many of them as well. Some of these skills and competencies are more dominant than others and will play a greater part in you becoming a success in life, and these are the things you do well. The things you do effortlessly and easily. These are your strengths.
When you find out you need a talent or skill you don’t have, just identify with a person or group of people with the skills, talents, and training you to need. These people will become your friends, teammates, professional advisors, colleagues, and co-workers. With these combined skills and talents you grow, prosper, and become successful.
Remember that: Success is created with a state of mind. You must believe you’ll be successful in order to become a success. “These Are the Things You’ll Find Every Successful Person Has In Common”:
1. They’re willing to work hard and to go the extra mile, and they have a burning desire to succeed. They’re willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
2. They focus on developing the things that are most important to them.
3. They review the list and circle the things they feel are most important to them.
4. They make a list of all the things they are interested in
5. Successful People have a dream.
6. They have specific knowledge or training.
7. They believe in themselves
8. They only need one sound idea to achieve success.
9. They have ambition, and they want to accomplish something. They have the commitment, enthusiasm, and pride. They have self-discipline.
10. They experience joy in life while working to achieve something.
11. They are strongly motivated toward achievement and take great satisfaction in accomplishing a task.
12. Successful People just concentrate on their main goals and objectives. They don’t get sidetracked. They don’t procrastinate.
13. Successful people learn how to get things done. They use their skills, talents, energies, and knowledge to the fullest extent.
14. Successful people are always ready to work hard and to commit themselves to getting the job done.
15. They believe that happiness just found in doing and accomplishing, not in owning and possessing.
16. They don’t take no for an answer.
17. They have a plan.
18. They Share their talents with others.
19. They take responsibility for their actions, and they don’t make excuses. They don’t blame others. They don’t complain and whine.
20. They look for Solutions to Problems. They are opportunity minded; when they see opportunities, they take advantage of them.
21. Successful people make decisions on their own. They think about the issues and relevant facts, and then they give them good thought and consideration and make a decision. Their decisions are not put off or delayed; once they have made them!
22. They spend more time thinking and planning before making a decision.
23. Successful people have the courage to admit if they’ve made a mistake. When they make a mistake, they admit it, fix it, and move on. They don’t waste a lot of time, energy, money, and other resources trying to defend a mistake or a bad decision.
24. Successful people have the skills, talents, and training that is needed in order to be successful.
25. They have specific Knowledge, Training, and Skills and Talents. They know the things they need to be successful.